CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Followers

Thursday 12 May 2011

Let bygone Be bygone


seriously, u just spoiling my whole nite!

i never thought u will do as far as like what u just did..

but, i guess im wrong..

u do SHIT like that

idk, where n when im wrong??!!

did u knw that i always missed u??

did u knw i always dreaming that everything wil b back like we used to be before?

did u knw i was a feelin offended when i saw u having "those shitty signal" wit ur buddy when i greet u last time?

of course, u wouldnt notice that...but i saw it!

i was happy to see u at that time, but WTF way of u treating me at that time??

i do care for u...
but seems like i the one who wil end up as the one who wil make initiative to make some conversation..

why it stil not over yet???

deep in my heart, i always and wil always waiting for u..

i will nver forget...the memory that we share backthen, is one of my precious moment..
its kinda sad to see whats happenin rite now..

idk, but u stil the greatest person i ever met...

u help me a lot in the past,and i really appreciate it..

im sorry if im the one who doin wrong here..

so sorry..

i'll try to back off from ur life if thats what u want me to do..

im sorry..im so sorry..

hope everything wil settle soon..

eventhough idk when it wil be happen..

its okay if u hate me...

but...i wil always treassure u as one of my 가장 친한 친구.








By FaA Jae

0 comments: