CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Followers

Wednesday 28 September 2011

[110924] Korean Music Wave Festival 2011




Meeting my hubby!!!
Omaaagahhhh! from this moment, im goin to ditch Heechul juz for TOP!!
Sohee sshi, u can take Heechul by urself. He's no longer mine..LOL

Where should I start? Ok, let me start wit my "STALKING HUBBY MISSION" at the airport. I was told that they wil arrive on 24th morning. Early in the morning I was standing in front of departure hall. But no glimpse of Big Bang in KLIA. WAITIN..N WAITIN...until I saw the organiser car (they're goin to fetch BB!!) and around 12 pm.... HERE THEY COME!!

I saw a bunch of guards and a few Korean people walking straight to where I am standin (since I was standing near the organiser car with YGHYPE admin). The first person that caught my eyes was.... TOP! TOP in red Galiano jacket. It easy to recognize him since he's very tall and wearing bright color jacket. I was like "Is that true that..TOP standing few meter from me??" . When I hear people start screaming, its awaked me. Thanks thou! Didnt want to miss this opportunity to look him close up, I started running toward them and try to look him closely. Then I realize Gdragon was walking in front on Top. Gdragon was wearing checkers shirt, a cap and a pillow?? around his neck. He's has an average tall like Malaysian man but he sure got the SWAGGER AURA around him. He's cute and I am suprised that he has skinny cheek. I know he was skinny but I thought he still hav the baby fat cheek. But who care?? He's hot btw! And for my dearest Husband, TABBII...he's was wearing a shade (damn those shade!! blocking my way to see his charismatic eyes!!). and he was looking damn FINE! All of the Kpop artist that I met before, he was the one that looking perfectly fine. It feels like u lookin a doll. He seems like smile?/smirk? idk what it is..but u know..a gentle smile..the one that he always do recently..and it was HOT! Till now I can't stop thinking bout him. Call me bein a delusional but yes, I am crazy bout TOP! MUAHAHA. I couldn't take a nice picture of them. my hand was shaking..my feet becoming jelly (sorry for the HYPERBOLA-ness). It was all blurry! *sigh* I thought Seungri will come in next flite because I don't see him, but my friend told me that he was walking in front of the pack. In front of GD&TOP. oooww Panda...how can I missed seein u...?? Aigooo yaaa..

GDRAGON at KLIA

Next, I'm waiting for Hongki since the organizer staff hav told us that Hongki will be arrive later. After gettin my meal, I waiting for Hongki. When Hongki arrived, I couldnt recognize him first. But my friend started running towards him (he's HONGKI BIG FAN)..then I realize..aaa Hongki. He's hella cute i tell u! Wit apple hair and he got perm hair. It was cute and he keep on bowing to the fans and smiling. arrghhh Hongki yaaa... n this time, I got my fancam and close up pic of him (too bad n i dun hav any fancam of GTOPRI arrival)

He's cute, isnt he?



And for the concert, first act was FT Island - Hello Hello. Hongki's voice --> its sure will melt u. those husky voice....love it! and we hav TeenTop, 4MINUTE, UKISS, Park Jungmin and finaly....its V.I time!! everyone started to scream and jump rite from the seat. Awww I love this boy. He sure now how to give a best fanservice. I'm happy to hear when he said "Malaysian fans BAGUS. SANGAT BAGUS" means Malaysian fans are good, really good. Proud to be Malaysian VIPS. I got to see my other crush - Kwon Youngdon aka Dony. Dony aaahhh...why so cute?? When GD&TOP showtime, it was a total chaos. Not really a bad chaos. It just everyone started to stand on their chair and few of them running to the front ( included myself) to watch GTOP a lil bit close up. It was an awesome performance and I love when they seem like they enjoying their time on stage and not faking it.They just enjoying singing on stage. They really know how to make the crowd hyper. I really love their perf to the max! All of the Kpop concert that I've been, this is the best stage performance ever. Its not like I saying it because I am a Vips but this is surely a best moment in my life. I was dancing and enjoyed through their performance. Not even once I feel like "ooo..when this wil b over??". U know, sometimes I tend to hav those feeling when attending a concert...but this is so good that u even want moreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *lets pray for BigShow in Malaysia and hope 2NE1 will come here too" AMIN

TEEN TOP

4MINUTE

Jiyong-ieee

He's MINEEEE

GTOP





REPEAT IT AGAIN - All of the concert that I attend, this is the BEST EVER!
No word can describe how awesome it is
U juz hav to be there to feel the momento!
It was a blast.
By FaA Jae

0 comments: