CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

[110319] Super Show Malaysia 3 – PART 1

This entry should be post last month, but since this blog were created a month after....so here it is.

How should i put it in one sentence? “The BEST GIFT EVER FOR MY BDAY

Yeah, my bday was on 15th, and the concert was on 19th of March. I am blissful girl ^_^

Now, lets move on to my experience of SS3 Malaysia. First, i need to say THANK U NORFADZILAH KHAMIS-->I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THOSE ENJOYABLE MOMENT WITHOUT YOUR HELP! LOVE U BABE <3

I should began with a year b4 it was decide that i’m in for Super Show 3. At first, my dearie donsaeng (FAD) and I just planning to go together to Super Show 2, but we need to cancel last minute because of my ETR test on the same day for SS2. And damn it, it was cancel too! Urghh test, you just pissed me off. Plus, I was living in Sarawak back then, so it was hard for me to book a flight to KL just because of 1day concert. T.T .At the end, I promised to myself, whatever it is, I will definitely attend Super Show 3 next year. And dang, fortunately i’m currently living in Shah Alam so it will be a lot easier for me to moving back and forth for stalking Super Junior/attending SS3. But, here’s another thing. My parent doesn’t allow me to go~~ ANDWAEEE! I try everything to persuaded my mom. I promise her to get a better result for this semester. But my mom doesn’t buy it. She said, “you can just watch the boys from the TV. What the difference?”..Its different mummy. Totally different. IDK how to explain. I almost gave up to persuade my mom until my lil DONSAENGIE ,IKA (my real donsaeng) and my Unnie, KAK IDAH help me to persuade my mummy n daddy. And , i received approval from them! KUMOWO KAK IDAH N IKA! ^^

The day when i suppose to bought the ticket from Sg Wang with my dearie Fad. I can’t accompany her to bought the tix since i have replacement class that time. *SIGH* my campus love to make things complicated!! Heard that she was there early in the morning but managed to grab the tix by 3pm. Poor u girl! U work really hard! The queue was soo looonggg. I even saw a news that couple of ELF camping outside the mall a day before the ticket booth open. She bought us the terrace seat which is in L5 box. CHUAYO! ^^


D-Day – Phewww! I can’t believe I will meet the boys few hours later at the evening. I woke up early and start packing few things to bring along during the concert. Camera (check), HP (check), memory card (check). Im ready to go. I wait at the KTM at 9am and the train come after 20mins. Im not wearing my ELF shirt because I thought it will be embrassing to wear it. I bought the Tee but planning on wearing it at Stadium Bukit Jalil. But I guess im wrong, I saw bunch of ELF at KL Sentral proudly wore their ELF shirt. Im regretting for not wearing my shirt! I take a quick breakfast with my new pal who I met at the train. They also ELF and surprisingly we went to the same Uni. HAHA. What a small world. They accompany me during breakfast and give several tips for the concert. They had experienced it before during SS2. Its nice to know both of you chingu – KAK ELEENA n KAK ZATI. Then I met my dearie FAD and her friends. Another new chingu! AILOIKE! They were Chin, Syaz and Farah. So, five of us including myself and Fad departed from Kl Sentral to Stadium Bkt Jalil by using the Putra LRT. On our way to the venue, we met another new chingu who is also an ELF. She seems lost at first, and I make a first move by asking her if she want to join us together to Bkt Jalil. And yes, she said she would love too. Aha, she was not Malaysian, thats why she seem lil lost at first. She came from Indonesia just for SS3! Without realizing, we finally reached our destination. OWW YES!

At the concert venue, a lot of booth open for SS3 merchandise. The official one got a poster, towel, clear file, button etc and the price was pretty expensive. I bought a poster from the official booth and do some “shopping” at the fanclub booth. My lightstick and handtowel were bought form the online and i bought some goodies like Tshirt, headband, mask and so on for my frens who did not attend the concert. I saw a lot of Suju’s banner form each member’s fanclub hanging on the wall. A lot of ELF taking their picture with it, and Im not excepted. I take my own pics wit Heechul’s banner. FYI, Heechul is my biased! Some of the fc admin distributed handbanner and flyers for SS3 Malaysia project. I need to give some credit to them for working “extra” hard to make our Super Junior oppa touched during the concert. Malaysian ELF is JJANG. We entered the hall around 6pm. ELF were practicing their handbanner and lightstick and when the light is almost turn off, we tought “ SUJU IS COMING OUT RITE NOW?” deng deng...No its not, 2 MC’a were come out and give us briefing and blah blah..but the 2 MC’s was good but I can’t focus on them because I can’t wait to meet SUJU oppa. After 15mins they were gone to backstage and the light were turn off. That was the first time i witness my own eyes a beautiful pure sapphire ocean. It was beautiful and beautiful and beautiful~~

That’s when the magical journey to meet my future hubby began~~ (to be continue in Part 2)


By FaA Jae

0 comments: