CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Followers

Saturday 16 April 2011

[110408] Twin Tower @LIVE 2011 Part 2



Journey of WONDERFUL continued..(clickehere for the Part 1)

Around 5pm, we walked aways to the front gate for the concert. And a lot of people already start queing, we were late. So, mcm besa...we que at the back. Till it was raining. Everyonr in the queue was running out from their line to find a shelter/umbrella/etc. And lucky, we bought plastic raincoat earlier as preparation incase it will be raining at the evening. Haha. We wear our raincoat quickly and no one standing at the front since everyone was busy saving themself from getting wet. HAHAHA. Zaappp! We managed to sneak to the front. I was in happy mode since I was excited to see Wonderegirls performing, but the are some kids (I think they were highschoolar) was laughing and make fun of us! JAKUN TU NAMANYA DIK! It must be their first time went to concert cause a raincoat is the mustHAVEitem if you wish to attend for a concert. Poor kids, they were wet yet still laughing at us! Even the foreigner were giving us 2thumbs up for bringing the raincoat. Foreigner buat muka relak jak, budak2 lepak yang kurang pengalaman p concert ni yang terlebih JAKUN. Kesian kesian. Xlawak pun sebenarnya. 6pm--> they gate were opened. But the security will check our belonging since no DSLR allowed to bring. They didnt check mine. So PASS! Aaa...before that, they do give us some goodies for the concert (fan, balloon, badge etc) Thx! Sudala free, got a goodies lg ^^




After we enter the concert venue, we ran to the area closer to the stage. And, we finally found a good spot near the stage/screen (actly, fanzone has better view..huhu) ! For alomost 2 hours, it was only the DJ's playing some song, asking us to scream, distributing moreee merchandise (Tshirt etc), blah blah blah. Then the concert was started around 8+pm (I couldnt remember).Two MC's (Aisyah Sinclair and Will Quah) came out and started to gear up our energy. Yuna was the first singer to perform. She performed some of her hits. IDK her songs, but i do know Dan Sebenarnya. It was good to hear her live. She's good but she looks skinny. Eat more girl.

Next is The Azenders. Okay, Im going to talked a lot about this. At first, I didnt know ANYTHING about em. I thought the were American Indie Band. ( Sorry, Im sucks about any band other than Kpop/Jpop). But they were our local band. Malaysian band. Rupanya.. I was like "Aaaaa..Band local rupanya. Ok lets hear it out first" . Living rock and roll was their first song. I dindt pay attention to them at that time since I was busy checking my camera. And my only reason to attend this concert is because of Wondergirls. When they started singing Ladies and Gentlemen...I was kinda...mm..attract to the them?? IDK. It feels like magnetic reaction. Haha. I started to look out for their performance. And I was jawdrapping seeing the vokalis. He was such a HOTTIE with the messy hair. And the band was perfectly in sync. Ladies and Gentlemen, I was fallen for this band right at that time. Standing there like a tunggul kayu, with my mouth almost touching to the ground.. I was fascinated with the band. "Coolnya diorg ni...". Then, they started singing Peribadi. Peribadi also one of their good song but ailoike Ladies and Gentlemen more.,,,Even my blog background music is Ladies and Gentlemen! Peribadi is their last song until they were gone to the backstage. Aisyah and Will came out again and started calling for the Bunkface. I was heard about Bunkface but I knew nothing about them (what a pathetic person i am?? .out date dgn local band! haishh). The funny thing is, when the vokalis of Bunkface aka Sam came out. First thing come out from my mind is.."he looks like the vokalis of The Azenders, they must relatives or something". Siap ckp lg dgn member "Farah, they lookalike but I think The Azenders more cuter la"..hahaha Silly FaA'!!!! They are the same person LOL. Sam is the vokalis of Bunkface and also The Azenders. Keke. The climax was when both The Azenders and Bunkface performed together and covering Katy Perry's Teenage Dream. I never though Teenage Dream can be sing perfectly by a guy. But they did it. They really have a stage presence and I have to give Sam some credit because this guy know how to rock the stage and make the audience getting hyper and feeling like they are in their "Teenage Dream" . :) *I am the soldier of the Azenders rite now*


*to be continue with Part 3 covering Wondergirls performance


By FaA Jae

0 comments: