CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

[110408] Twin Tower @LIVE 2011 Part 1

It was free, the lineup artist was DAEBAK. Once in lifetime experienced!

On Monday(if Im not mistaken), I saw the tweets about Wondergirls is coming to Malaysia. I was " WHAT??? AM I MISSING SOMETHING??" Then I started google-ing more information about it. Is it TRUE?WHEN?WHY? Till I found Twin Tower @LIVE 2011 official facebook page. The girls will performed at Twin Tower @LIVE 2011 at KLCC on 8th April. Are u serious? This Friday???? OMMMGGGGDDD! I have class on Friday, plus no one seems interested to go to the concert since our class will have a 2 test for killer subject on Monday. I really want to go so badly. ITS FREE BABE!!! We will never get this opportunity again next time. I almost gave up to go to the concert on Friday morning and I am totally pissed off because of it! Mengamuk bila keinginan tidak tercapai!! HAHA..Childish. But I keep it cool. Pretending Im okay while Im not. My heart was screaming like CRAZY “SOHEE SOHEE SOHEE SOHEE SOHEE FREE FREE FREE FREE” ! During my lunchtime, one of my close fren asking about the concert, and “blah blah blah blah” . Suddenly she seems interested to go. I almost give up to go and she just bring me a new hope as Wonderful. You my sunshine FARAH!! Then.....we rush on to the station bus and wait for the busses. At the bustop, we bump with Della. Della was shocked to see us and when we told her we will go to KLCC, she said...”aku nak juga ikut kmu”. Haha. Then, she joined us along with Lineker. Four of us...went to KLCC and we arrived around 3pm.

When we arrived, we went to the concert venue ASAP. And when we almost there, we heard 2 Different Tears song was playing, I thought probably the organizer just playing the song since Wondergirls will performed tonight. Then I heard Yoobin’s voice talking in Korean. HELL NOO! They are practicing now! *RUN FAA RUN TO THE BACKSTAGE* . Yup, there were rehearsing for the concert. I can recognized Ye Eun first because of her blonde hair. Then I saw , Sunye wearing a black blouses. I try to find Mandu. And yeeepp..she was standing at the corner of the stage! Mandu was spotted tying her hair, wearing a shorts and white shirt. But I can’t see clearly their faces since I was looking from the backstage view. Recording were not allowed *that was the guards told us*. I saw a lot of Wonderful there wearing their “I Love WG” shirt. Envy them! I wasn’t prepared to attend this concert. No shirt, no lighstick, handbanner/board etc. It was really hot back then. But i tried to endure it since the Wondergirls will come out to the backstage in any time. Better standby at the backstage...with camera on! Haha. Few minutes later, they finally off from the stage to the tent near the stage. They were standing right in front of me. They were closer to me then I was with Super Junior during SS3. Camera..camera camera...Ive recorded it. But I missed to record Yoobin since she was coming first and I was busy calling for Sohee. But Yoobin is damn gorgeous. She has the sexy aura. She smiled to us and waved too. Then Sohee was behind Binnie. SOHEEEE! Her skin was soo fair.. I mean, she is soo PUTIH MACAM KAPAS! She has a perfect body like a Barbie doll. I am a girl and I envy herr sooo much *FAA IDEAL BODY. DIET FAA DIET*Sohee have very small face but her cheek very MANDU-ish. Haha..Her cheek was chubby but still cute. She was very cute cute cute and beautiful (now, I know why MY HEECHUL was crazy about her, I’ll do the same if I were a guy too). She was smiling too and next to her is Hyerim. She is cute. Then Sunye and followed by Ye Eun. Both of them were smiling and waving. Ye Eun has angelic smile. She seems friendly and I love that.

Few minutes later, the guards asked us to “undur belakang..undur belakang dik”. All of the fans were moving to the back. 3-4 cars come at stop right infront us. The Wondergirls will come out and went inside the cars. ASSA, will meet Wondergirls close up again! Dang, they came out from the tent. And it was Yoobin comeout first, followed by Hyerim. Then Sohee and Ye Eun. Sohee and Ye Eun went to the car that parked right infront of where im standing. Ye Eun was looking through her phone inside the car. Sohee was sat next to the window and she was looking at us. Suddenly Sunye came out from the tent. She was came out late and went to the wrong gate. The guard told her to use the other gate. Sunye still smiling but she looks very tired. Before the cars was gone, Sohee and Ye Eun was waving inside the car. They waving towards our direction since we were standing right next to them but my camera can’t record it because of the reflection of TwinTower at their tinted window! *sigh*

We went for a lunch after that since the gate will be open at 6pm. *To be continue*


By FaA Jae

0 comments: