CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Page Graphics, Tumblr Graphics

Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Introducing my BFF - IJA


She is my close chingu who i known for a years since my highschool days. We laughing, crying, do silly things together but we never had a serious fought. She is amazing person and im lucky to have a friend like her.We havent meet for almost half a year since i moved to Shah Alam right now until last month. She was back from a trip to Korea. YESS KOREA! Taehaminguk *clap clap clap* . I take this oppurtinity to meet her at the airport. Lotsa of things we talked about. And thanks for the goodies from Korea btw~~ haha. But unfortunately, the time was TIKTOK. She have to board on time. Will meet u again chingu~~ Pls come to my convocation day ^^


By FaA Jae

0 comments: